The Level 3 Clinical Coder is a qualified and experienced professional who fulfills HMC’s requirement to produce accurate, timely, and complete clinically coded data.
- Advanced Clinical Coding Certificate from a recognized educational authority, in ICD-10
- HIMAA – Advanced ICD-10-AM, ACHI and ACS clinical coding course – Clinical Coder Certification (CCC)
- OR Bachelor’s degree in Health Information Management which includes Clinical Coding modules
- AHIMA – Certified Coding Specialist (CCS)
- 6 years’ experience in clinical coding
- AAPC – Certified Professional Coder (CPC)
- IHRIM – National Clinical Coding Qualification (NCCQ)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.