We have a great opportunity for a Cluster Marketing and Communications Manager at the Hyatt Place Dubai Hotels. You are welcome to apply if you are a creative self-starter who proactively initiates marketing plans, well versed in managing SEO, SMM, PPC, Ominiture reports etc. and has exceptional leadership skills. Reporting to the Cluster Director of Sales and Marketing, the Cluster Marketing and Communication Manager, is responsible for planning and implementing properties’ marketing strategies, which includes brand awareness initiatives, F&B marketing, destination marketing, loyalty (World of Hyatt) marketing, social media content, digital marketing, communications and public relations efforts.
- Well versed with maximizing revenue from PPC, Google Ads, SEO, Retarget Marketing, Meta Search and other performance marketing activities based on hotel business priorities, seasonality and marketing plan.
- Oversee the execution of all promotional activities, whether local, regional or global, across all available channels, ensuring brand adherence and effectiveness.
- Develop, proactively manage and implement the annual cluster marketing plan to include brand, digital and loyalty marketing within the budget guidelines
- Responsible for measuring the success of all marketing activities, promotions and campaigns, and producing performance reports for all key stakeholders like monthly brand website performances via Omniture tracking, social media analytics, FnB promotion revenue generated, third party FnB collaborations, Hyatt Restaurant reports, paid social media and digital marketing campaigns
- Be the brand custodian ensuring all collateral conforms to agreed brand standards and content is compliant of corporate guidelines and within budget guidelines across all marketing activities, including but not limited to the brand websites and third party channels.
- Ensure sales and F&B teams receive adequate marketing support, and ensure collateral requirements are met.
- Lead effective content management across all available channels, including brand website, OTAs, social media, mobile marketing and partnership programs
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture).
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
- Being up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- 7 years in a demonstrable marketing role, digital preferred. Potential and attitude required to learn.
- Photography and videography skills.
- Effective communication skills in English; additional international language(s) will be an asset.
- Basic knowledge in creative design.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.