Emirates Skywards staff is looking for the loyalty programme of Emirates and flydubai. We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Skywards Co-brands Portfolio Manager!
- Assess co-brand portfolio longitudinally for partner and product mix and work with network provider to develop annual initiative roadmap, leveraging market intelligence and data analytics. This will include collaborating with Co-brand Partnerships Managers to develop use cases for new concepts and offerings.
- Assess the potential of new financial co-brand partnership models through primary and secondary research and through creating business cases (including financial analysis and forecasting), and plan implementation with the support of the Co-brand Partnerships Management team, in order to increase offerings and reach tailored member segments.
- Recommend new types of products to Co-brand Partnerships Managers and support the review of existing products and CVP designs to improve alignment with the needs of the Skywards base at segment level. This will have an intent to bring strong differentiation and will include analysis and application of innovative product features.
- Lead the annual allocation of assets and/or funds for marketing and other support to existing partners to drive growth towards goals. This will include budgeting and building annual joint calendar of activities with Co-brand Partnerships Managers and Partnerships Activation team which will then be detailed further on a quarterly basis.
- 5+ Years in Commercial/Sales Area or similar
- Experience in either card portfolio, and/or product management, international card scheme business development, or project management experience within financial industry with strong analytical component
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Proven experience in product and portfolio management, preferably in payment products such as credit cards.
- Excellent analytical skills, strong financial acumen and ability to build financial models and drive data analytics.
- Good understanding of payment economics and grasp of overall financial industry.
- Knowledge of marketing for above and below the line practices (incl. digital marketing).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.