The selected person will be responsible to plan and manage the commercial relationship, sales pipeline and contracts cycle with existing and new airline customers ensuring all operational, commercial, legal and financial requirements are well defined, in the interest of the group as whole as well as specific stakeholders. Act as the primary and dedicated point of contact for our customers and leverage the relationship to drive an increase of core and ancillary revenues while improving our customers advocacy. To provide direct support to the Commercial Team to deliver global tender and network opportunities, contract health checks and customer account management through various research studies, data analysis and market studies.
- Actively leverage and drive the customer relationship to upsell and cross sell our services by promoting our products portfolio to meet financial targets and in line with the agreed strategy.
- Cooperate with internal and external operational stakeholders and liaise with customers to ensure the product is successfully implemented, contributes to the customer satisfaction and generates incremental profit. Generate ideas to create new revenue streams.
- Monitor financial exposure for credit and cash customers against their operation, support resolution of payment issues and collaterals requirements between Group Credit Management and the airlines, through a collaborative and pro-active approach. Resolve positively disputes and issues to mitigate bad debts.
- Support internal stakeholders by identifying potential revenue leakage with airline customers and action on request credit notes due to service failure.
- Prepare and deliver customer account presentations, customer performance reviews, market and competitor studies and industry intelligence.
- Develop any required marketing support in cooperation with Corporate Communication department to continuously promote our product offering demonstrating dnata as a leader in the industry. Personalise customer engagement through campaigns management.
- Represent Commercial department and participate in different working groups and local industry events.
- Collaborate with other dnata commercial teams to generate incremental profit within the Group.
- Act as conduit in case of safety investigation between customers, Safety & Compliance, Group Legal and Group Insurance departments.
- Manage internally the NPS/Customer survey communication, partner with internal stakeholders in order to maximize effectiveness of customer feedback, analyse the results and establish an action plan in cooperation with the operations to maintain customer?s advocacy.
- Develop financial business models, cases, and recommendations for each negotiation, establishing the detailed cost of operations at product/service level, and ensure costs are validated on a regular basis.
- Manage the contract cycle as per the department process and negotiate the new agreement ensuring contractual, financial and legal compliance. Collaborate with the operations to identify any deviation and align commercial with manpower and operations. Identify any potential revenue leakage and propose solutions to mitigate the loss or revenue, monitor the new contract implementation.
- Negotiate the Service Level Agreement in line with the commercial strategy to protect the company’s interests through a collaborative approach with both customer airlines and dnata business units.
- Collaboratively monitor and validate the cost / revenue of each contracts, ensuring an improving contribution margin trend. Identify any changes that can impact the budget.
- Sales or account management experience ideally with contract negotiation exposure in a large organisation
- Financial management skills
- Strong business acumen and the ability to establish effective long term relationships
- Business strategy and planning
- Experience in Airport Operations
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Relevant industry experience preferably with a ground handling, engineering or ancillary revenue orientated organisation, of which should be leading teams or handling cross functional relationships
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.