Website NAFFCO Group
Complete understanding of NFPA and other codes regarding Testing and Commissioning requirements for Fire Protection Systems, Fire Alarm Panels, devices, equipment, and other related Fire Life Safety requirements.
- Creating and carrying out test procedures.
- Investigating problems and diagnosing and repairing faults
- Making improvements to, and offering advice about, operational procedures.
- Scheduling and coordinating work to tight deadlines.
- Ensuring that equipment works to its specification.
- Testing & Commissioning the Devices.
- Mechanical Or Electrical Engineer skilled in Fire fighting /Fire Alarm system installation, testing and commissioning.
- Supervision of Manpower During Installation & Testing Activities
- To identify system conditions that are abnormal, to determine their cause, and to recommend corrective actions.
- Mechanical Engineer / Electrical Engineer
- 2-5 years experience in Fire fighting System Testing & Commissioning.
Company: NAFFCO Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.