Plan and implement development projects related to RTA corporate committees work, work on thedevelopment of mechanisms, policies and followed work manuals in monitoring and follow-up the committees’works and assigned tasks.
- Organize; conduct and represent RTA in meetings and events related to the committees governance and management system.
- Oversee and follow-up the section’s automation initiatives, coordinate and providing the needs of resource and requirements.
- Develop and manage the budgets of committees’ governance section to ensure achieving the required efficiency in the utilization.
- Manage projects for the section, department or sector or the development and future projects result from RTAstrategic objectives, ensure achieving the planned objectives and the implementation within the approved timein the plan.
- 7 years of experience in the same field or in the field of evaluation, follow up and planning.
- Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
- Previous experience of at least 5 years in major institutions in the transport sector, government sector or international companies in the field of team and committees management and committees or in the field of monitoring and evaluation.
- Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent tasks .
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.