Website Majid Al Futtaim
The purpose of this role is to provide day-to-day operational and administrative services to “delight” our customers through operational excellence, pro-active facilities management, and proactive health, safety and environment management.
- Deal with customer complaints and work from start-to-end by coordinating with internal and external stakeholder.
- Assist in day-to-day administration requirements that shall be, but not limited to, reports, presentation, procurement requests, technical evaluation of services and service providers.
- Ensure assigned tasks, projects and initiatives are executed in the timely manner as per timelines directed by the management.
- Enforce community rules and related governing documents to ensure community harmony, spirit and aesthetic values are maintained
- Assist in community service fee budget preparation, expense monitoring, collections, and related follow-ups to ensure collection targets are met.
- Oversee site operations and service provider performance related to facilities management
- Develop and assist in preparing policies, procedures, processes, and performance metrics to ensure compliance with statutory requirements
- Conduct site inspections and audits related to general day to day operations to ensure proactive site management, health and safety, upkeep and maintenance of all common areas.
- Excellent Communication skills
- 2 years’ experience in real estate and related service industry
- M100 – Essentials of Community Management Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
Company: Majid Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.