Website Emirates Flight Catering
Support in implementing compliance policies and procedures, delivering results within the timeframe, and ensuring the quality standard of documents.
- Develop and deliver creative and engaging compliance training and communication to increase awareness of employees in relation to their relevant compliance obligations that affect their work as well as for onboarding sessions for new joiners and annual compliance event.
- Maintain adequate records of risk assessments, due diligence, investigations, action taken, communications and training to ensure reporting requirements of internal and external stakeholders.
- Fully engage with stakeholders and manage the appropriate implementation of the Company’s Compliance Programme.
- Assist in developing, monitoring and reporting critical metrics to ensure all relevant stakeholders are informed promptly.
- Develop Regulatory Compliance Registers and update them periodically to meet ethics, compliance, and privacy obligations that may affect the business across all areas.
- Track risk assessments and conduct due diligence activities for new and existing business associates to ensure the achievement of key metrics.
- Assist in investigating breaches of EKFC’s Compliance Program and in maintaining records of investigations, including but not limited to findings, recommendations given, and actions are taken.
- Assist in identifying privacy issues that need addressing, particularly in relation to data protection compliance with suppliers and IT systems.
- Qualification from a body associated with Compliance, such as the International Compliance Association (ICA), the Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics (SCCE), the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) or equivalent.
- 5 years working in compliance with solid exposure to corporate compliance, including the FCPA/UK Bribery Act/Privacy, preferably in a multinational environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with a background in regulatory affairs, data privacy or compliance.
Company: Emirates Flight Catering
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.