Website Mashreq Bank
Conduct review of complex and high-risk Sanctions alerts as per the regulatory requirements and in accordance with internal Compliance policies and procedures. Ensure full adherence to Group Sanctions Policy, including but not limited to related Sanctions Guidance and operating procedures. Support Compliance Manager in identifying Sanctions risk themes and trends and improve sanctions risk management capability.
- Assist Compliance Manager in providing guidance, support and training to IBG Country Compliance, Compliance Operations and business colleagues on implementation of Sanctions policies and procedures.
- Provide effective support and maintain metrics as per internal procedures; prepare monthly and adhoc management reports.
- Identify and escalate areas requiring attention or strengthening and recommend changes and improvements in line with industry standards and applicable regulations.
- Record keeping
- Maintain effective working relationships with Business, Operations and other Compliance functions.
- Assist in Compliance projects as and when required including effective deployment of system and procedural changes as required.
- Review and disposition of Sanctions screening alerts through effective investigation and adherence to policies, standards and procedures. Highlight concerns, trends and patterns to Compliance Manager.
- Coordinate with the business units in relation to resolution of alerts and client information.
- Handle Sanctions referrals as per the Bank’s policy, ensuring no breach of the applicable sanctions policies, standards and guidance.
- Assist Compliance Manager in their responsibility for complying with all relevant Laws, Rules, Regulations and Group policies related to Sanctions.
- Compliance risk professional with experience in one or more risk compliance roles including relevant Sanctions experience
- 5 + years banking experience including 2 years compliance experience.
Company: Mashreq Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.