To provide accurate information concerning hotel facilities, venues and functions and to handle all guest inquiries.
- Maintain good relationship with retailers and other service providers within the vicinity and ensure that information on their promotions are up to date
- Maintain good relationship with Airport Concierge
- Maintain detailed knowledge of the activities of the day and of key occurrences in your city/location including directions to key points of interests, restaurants, theatres, shopping, cinemas, sporting and recreational facilities, banks, consulates, transport systems and special events
- Maintain adequate supplies of forms and brochures and ensure they are presented in line with the hotel’s operating standards
- Ability to promote positive relations with hotel residents and patrons
- Ability to be attentive to guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers and managers as part of a team
- Ability to exercise good judgment with difficult guests
- Minimum two years ‘experience as a Concierge or in a related position
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit careers.accor.com.