Website KPMG Lower Gulf
At KPMG, we offer an exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to help our clients solve complex Identity and Access Management business challenges. The role focuses on expanding KPMG’s Cyber offerings in Identity and Access Management (IAM). Responsibilities involve designing and implementing IAM solutions, crafting IAM vision, strategy, roadmap, and architecture, as well as managing IAM governance and IAM operations.
- Develop blueprints for Role-Based Access Control (RBAC), outlining the precise structure and guidelines for assigning access privileges based on roles and responsibilities within the organization.
- Provide subject matter recommendations related to the leading IAM products.
- Build working relationships with IAM vendor product management, development, and engineering teams.
- Lead and respond to client Request for Proposals (RFP) and pitches.
- Support Thought Leadership and Webinar initiatives for Identity and Access Management.
- Develop IAM Reference Model for Low Level and High-Level Design documents to provide a structured framework for identity and access management implementations.
- Define IAM functional and non-functional design requirements, outlining the specific capabilities and performance characteristics required for effective IAM solutions.
- Review and enhance the IAM target operating model by refining KPIs, RACI, Policies, and Procedures, ensuring a streamlined and effective approach to IAM.
- Provide post-implementation support and regular system maintenance and support which will periodically require evening, weekend, and on-call support.
- Take a leading role in evaluating the security capabilities and solutions of IAM, determining optimal ways to integrate them throughout the enterprise.
- Engage with clients, collaborating closely with both on-site and offshore delivery teams to ensure effective communication and strong coordination in the project execution process.
- Lead project management meetings including status updates, technical assessment reports and key stakeholder meetings.
- Develop, drive and review IAM frameworks including TOMs, policies, procedures, and templates.
- Develop comprehensive documentation, guidelines, and user manuals that explain IAM processes.
- Initiate onsite knowledge transfer and training sessions for end users, ensuring they are well-equipped to understand and utilize the IAM system effectively.
- Define Prioritization Strategy for the applications and systems in scope, determining the order and significance in which they should be addressed and integrated within the IAM framework.
- Monitor user activity and reporting on the IAM system and ensure that continuous monitoring tools and technologies access control is managed adequately.
- Established IAM environments across various stages, including Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Production, and Disaster Recovery.
- Demonstrated a strong understanding of business processes related to IAM, user provisioning process, security maintenance processes, etc.
- Configured IAM settings and ensured seamless data synchronization between different IAM components.
- Performed User Acceptance Testing (UAT) by engaging end-users and collaborating with business stakeholders.
- SC-300: Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- Certified Access Management Specialist (CAMS)
- Identity and Access Management – IAM Associate / Consultant / SailPoint IIQ Consultant
- Certifications in Architecture (e.g., TOGAF, SABSA)
- Developed blueprints for Role-Based Access Control (RBAC), outlining the structure and guidelines for assigning access privileges based on roles and responsibilities within the organization.
- Involved in Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Vulnerability Assessment tools, Endpoint solutions, Proxy servers, Security Incident and Event Management Systems, Data Loss Prevention, Active Directory and Permissions Management.
Company: KPMG Lower Gulf
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.