Website Landmark Group
We are looking for a creative and experienced Content Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for creating, sourcing, and managing all aspects of our content strategy, with a focus on parenting, child development and other product and marketing stories. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of SEO, social media marketing, video marketing, with the ability to create engaging content that resonates with our target audience.
- Collaborate with internal teams (category, ecommerce, design, etc.) to create compelling and cohesive content that drives brand awareness, engagement, and conversions.
- Develop and maintain relationships with industry experts, influencers, and guest contributors to produce credible content with high reach.
- Research, write, and edit high-quality, engaging, and SEO-friendly content on a wide range of parenting topics, including child development, education, health & well-being, and lifestyle.
- Partner with content producers and external sources on additional relevant content for the brand and manage a content calendar to ensure a consistent publishing schedule across all digital channels.
- Passion for parenting, child development, and kids retail, with a deep understanding of our target audience’s needs and preferences.
- Proficiency in content management systems (CMS), analytics tools, and social media platforms.
- A minimum of 9-10 years of experience in content creation with a proven experience in creating engaging content for blogs, vlogs, social media, and other digital channels.
- Exceptional writing, editing, and storytelling skills, with a strong understanding of SEO best practices.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, with the ability to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
Company: Landmark Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.