To review, manage, evaluate and monitor all Emirates Group IT agreements and contracts which cover all products / services procured by Emirates Group IT. This includes contract authoring, review and negotiations, working with indirect channels as well as other IT suppliers, ensuring all operational, commercial, financial and legal requirements are well defined in the interest of the group as whole as well as specific stake holders.
- Manage (analyse, review and negotiate) all other miscellaneous contracts pertaining to Emirates group technology business.
- Ensure that a database of contracts is defined and established for all IT related services and products. Maintain and update this database in coordination with Group Procurement and provide adequate information to senior management team when needed.
- Ensure that contract renewals are carried out in a timely manner and contract expiry dates brought to the notice of the stakeholders in a timely manner. Also ensure that renewal terms are adhered to if agreed initially, or negotiated within agreed financial, commercial and legal parameters.
- Prepare monthly reports to highlight trends and recommend corrective action where anomalies/issues exist.
- Information Technology. Other: 10+ Years
- MUST have contract management experience with technology.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Knowledge of IT products and processes, an understanding of IT organization structures and their interrelationships in delivering service to customers.
- Relevant experience in handling contracts (draft, review, negotiate and manage) in the Information technology industry.
- 10+ years of experience in commercial and contract negotiations role, ideally with financial management ability within the IT department of a large organization or for an independent IT solutions supplier.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.