Prepare and cook all meals for the family, including breakfast, lunch, and dinner, according to dietary restrictions and preferences.
- Maintain the kitchen clean and organized.
- Wash dishes and other kitchen utensils.
- May also be responsible for other household tasks, such as cleaning and laundry.
- Plan and order groceries and other kitchen supplies.
- Excellent food safety and hygiene practices.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to follow instructions and take initiative.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Accommodation and meals provided. Paid vacation.
- 3+ years of experience working as a house cook in an Emirati family.
- Strong understanding of Emirati cuisine, as well as international cuisine.
- Ability to cook a variety of dishes, including both simple and complex meals.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.