You will be part of working with all departments and employees to ensure that the business policies and procedures are in line with regulatory and ethical standards. You will also support designing and implementing ongoing compliance processes to ensure consistency.
- Ensure compliance within Talabat defined guidelines
- Manage tracking, monitoring and notifications and renewals for all current documents and contracts in accordance with the cross-business needs
- Follow-up with business unit on missing documents
- Assists with ad hoc projects concerning a variety of corporate, and business matters
- Lead the preparation of reports and information gathering
- Managing Partner on-boarding process that includes KYC documentation and verification
- Review and validation of documentation for Partners, 3PL & Third-Party Vendors.
- Maintain and ensure records are organized, archived and complete as per Talabat policies
- and procedure
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail and accuracy in completing tasks
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude
- Willingness to learn and take on new responsibilities as needed
- Emirati Nationals only
- High school diploma or equivalent education
- Prior experience in an administrative support role preferred, but not required
- Familiarity with basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.