This role includes; Interface and coordination to support growth projects under Projects & Technical Support with internal and external parties directly or indirectly involved during the different phases of projects (Identify, Select, Define & Execute) with quality requirements. Job holder will be responsible for managing the document control’ storing, communicating and retrieving, and administering the document control systems (i.e. Electronic Data Management System, etc.), and operating the records in line with the archiving policies and procedures.
- Coordinate the consolidation of the Major Projects cargo shipment schedules and to provide support for other logistics activities in order to ensure timely and safe delivery of equipment.
- Arranges and coordinates various Major Project’s events, Seminars, and workshops. Assist in reviewing actions plan resulting from these events/workshops, and to follow up on progress and prepare status reports.
- Receive, process, sort and register all incoming and outgoing documents (soft copies/ hard copies) to facilitate efficient document tracking.
- Verify any missing documentation and advice the line manager or to coordinate/ follow up with concerned end user and ensure availability of required documents.
- Prepare monthly status of documents control, identify documentation issues, recommend and implement solutions.
- Perform the role of the Major Projects Group focal point in monitoring, and facilitating the processing of Letter of Assistance to propose and develop process improvements, procedures, and to participate in system development and testing.
- Provide interface coordination support to the Major Projects Team for the handover of technical documentations, and respective IT systems (Smart plant and Live link), including training, acceptance testing, and resolution of punch list items.
- Coordinates the development and updates of the Major Projects Group Web Sites and to provide necessary support for the preparation of the Major Projects Booklets, presentations, and media publications.
- Prepares for final review the Major Projects Group quarterly management meeting’s agenda, to report and follow up on pending actions, to prepare minutes, and press releases as required.
- Assists in the coordination of Major Projects Group Management meetings, the preparation and development of procedures, and development of management/progress reports, as required.
- Participates in the development and implementation of business processes automation related to Major Projects.
- Provide support/advice to the Project Management Team on relevant interfacing matters related to interpretation of various End User specific requirements with respect to SamrtPlant and Live Link Systems, and respective project exhibit update.
- Maintain close coordination and follow up with respective Government Organizations, Local Authorities & Suppliers to ensure effective delivery of projects related services, and No Objection Certificates (NOC).
- Expedite, with respective Vendors, the mobilization arrangement of Service Engineers required during the projects commissioning, and warranty stages.
- 5 years of experience, including at least experience in interface coordination.
- Diploma in Business, Management or any other Discipline.
- English Language is a must.
- Exposure to work with Archiving Policies & Procedures.
- Internet and Computer Literacy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.