We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for our clients. We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
- Perform corrosion calculations, through the study of H&MB, PFD and process design basis
- Interface and provide clarifications, guidance and technical support to Construction and Commissioning teams as required
- Prepare and issue material selection reports and drawings, corrosion management manuals and other technical documents
- Meet with vendor representatives, inspect at vendor works and workshops and provide assistance to Quality Department as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Metallurgical Engineering
- Minimum of 6 years related oil & gas/petrochemical experience preferable, with a background of working for
- EPC/consultancy organizations
- Experience with Corrosion Software (e.g. ECE, Predict, etc).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.