Website Emirates NBD
This department manages the underwriting function for Micro SME Loan products. The unit caters to processing of Business Vehicle Finance, Mortgage Loans, Merchant Loans for companies and self employed customers.Loans are granted based on Length of business of customer, income / turnover calculation within approved policy guidelines & approved under delegated authority level.
- Conducting customer verification – Conducting customer verifications through phone or Field visit to validate information and assess customer’s profile
- Deviation Handling and Decision Making – Deviation Handling and Decision Making
- Loan applications are processed within TAT – Managing day to day volumes and ensure decisions are provided within the TAT.
- Daily Productivity – Meet daily productivity target
- The role will be primarily for evaluating Business Vehicle Loans and Mortgage Loans to Companies and Self-employed customers.
- Case is evaluated and forwarded for review, in case not meeting policy criteria, deviation is escalated with mitigants at appropriate level.
- Credit underwriting unit is responsible for prudent lending by way of adequate checks done at various levels – internal and external systems to check existing loan or repayment history, Debt Burden Ratio.
- To ensure credit review is done within policy and all relevant legal documents of companies like Memorandum of Association (MOA), Trade License (TL), Power of Attorney (POA) etc are reviewed thoroughly.
- Ensure all checks are done and Sales is reverted to within stipulated turnaround time
- Evaluate Loan applications – To ensure policy criteria is followed, all dedupe checks are reviewed, evaluation of customer by way of income/turnover calculation is done correctly to grant appropriate loan amount
- Analytical and balanced approach towards risk and reward
- 2-3 years Underwriting experience of Companies and Self-employed segment in UAE.
- Graduate or post graduate
Company: Emirates NBD
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.