Website Mashreq Bank
Achieve the planned risk charge for Retail Products by ensuring quality acquisitions and by initiating Portfolio measures to improve / stabilize overall front-end flow rates and work with CCRD in ensuring developing collections strategy and remedial policies.
- Actively work with business, marketing, Legal in developing portfolio strategy with respect opportunities and threats, risks and rewards and portfolio mix based on portfolio segmentation and performance as well as economic, market and competitive intelligence to grow the portfolio profitability.
- Maintain predictability of portfolio performance through regular risk charge forecasting is conjunction with Retail Credit MIS team. Also, ensure the achievement of risk charge numbers on an ongoing basis by ensuring that they are within plan.
- Update and maintain Retail Credit Policy Manual which is the framework for the individual Product programs.
- Ensure all Retail Credit Policies are aligned with the strategies orientation and target segment that the bank wants to grow.
- Ensure Product Programs in UAE for the products are aligned and standardized and are within the RBG lending framework.
- Comprehensive review of the portfolios in UAE on an ongoing basis.
- Provide inputs on all Strategic initiatives from retail Risk perspective – Portfolio, acquisitions, Retail Credit Portfolio Management, Central bank Regulation, Provisioning Norms for Retail Portfolios.
- Drive automation of policies and processes – MIS and CIC.
- Review and recommend to Senior Managers all new product launches and any significant changes to existing policies.
- Additionally for Secured products: Mortgages / SOD / Retail Auto / Commercial Auto:
- Strong knowledge of bank’s operations, sales and support environments, superior customer focus.
- 5+ years of experience in banking / financial services with expertise in credit analytics and retail risk management.
- Prior experience in Product Management would be an added strength.
- Effective communication, presentation and data analytical skills are mandatory.
- Advanced level skills mandatory in in MS-Excel, Power Point, SAS/SQL and Power BI.
- Knowledge of Industry best practices in Credit Risk Management for all Retail Portfolios.
Company: Mashreq Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.