Website Mashreq Bank
The role entails a strong capacity for influencing at the leadership level and high impact communication, strong facilitation skills and ability to translate complex data into tangible business actions that drive change and results.
- Create with the head of IC&;OD and lead a holistic world class engagement & wellbeing strategy and initiatives across the Bank globally.
- Create an Annual Engagement calendar for the bank as a whole – create a Governance structure and delivery method.
- Conceptualize and drive a comprehensive employee Wellbeing programme covering various elements of
- Wellbeing – this includes but is not limited to Physical and Mental Wellbeing dimensions.
- Strategize a measurement and management method that keeps the engagement metric as a key strategic indicator within the organization.
- Ensure appropriate evaluation of all engagement and wellbeing to measure effectiveness and business impact.
- Model a strong employee engagement approach in order to establish effective and productive working relationships with senior managers and colleagues within the PICG team to lead the development and delivery of a seamless, customer focused organization development service to staff across the bank.
- Role holder should have strong communication, presentation, facilitation, influencing, inter-personal and stakeholder management skills.
- Relevant experience of working with complex engagement data and analytics and presenting this in a meaningful and business led approach.
- High level of proficiency in both excel and HRIS and engagement platforms is required.
- Exposure to and qualifications in Organisational Development/HR quality standards or Certifications such as CIPD is desirable.
- The incumbent should have minimum of bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 10 years of HR or CoE experience in employee engagement or Organisational Development. Experience in banking and finance industry or in a global role will be an added advantage.
Company: Mashreq Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.