Website Chalhoub Group
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up “The Greenhouse”, which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women’s Empowerment Principles.
- Track, monitor and drive improvement for delivery captains’ delivery performance
- Plan and route the orders for delivery to customers, in line with customer requ irements
- To update daily performance reports on Microsoft excel.
Planning & Scheduling
- Monitor the Loading of vehicles to ensure effectiveness and compliance to company procedures Weekly checking of vehicles to detect faults and service requirements
- Communicate with delivery captains for specific order requests and customer complaints
- Check that all necessary paperwork is completed when deliveries are made Coordinate with the garage and ensure complete vehicle repair
- Communicate with stakeholders regarding all order level concerns
- University Degree or equivalent
- 3 – 5 years in Warehousing, Distribution or similar industries
Company: Chalhoub Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.