The Customer Analytics Associate role is to plan, coordinate, supervise and above all implement activities related to the design, development, and implementation of organizational reporting and analytics. The Customer Analytics Associate is also responsible for maintaining, supporting, and upgrading reports, dashboards, cubes and data warehouse.
- Strong Analytical Skills With The Ability To Translate Business Needs Into Technical Solutions
- Demonstrable Strong Data Analysis And Data Mining Skills (Sql And Dax)
- Experience Managing Data Warehouse And Reporting Infrastructure To Help Scale Reporting Needs While
- Maintaining High-Performance Environment For Reporting
- Strong Data Visualization Skills Using Power Bi
- Strong Integration Skills Using Ssis
- Experience Using Big Data Tools (E.G. Kafka, S3, Data Lake, Python, R) Is A Plus
- A Mastery Of Business Intelligence Concepts And The Ability To Articulate These Concepts To Technical And
- Non-Technical Audiences
- Experience Of Successful And Effective Application Systems Leadership, Project Management, Preferably Within Bi And Erp Systems
- Experience In Business Data Modeling, Metadata Structure And Business Subject Areas For Key Business Processes
- Requires Bachelor’S Degree In Computer Science/Business Or Similar
- UAE National Candidates With Experience In Similar Positions / Doing Similar Tasks 1-3 Years.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.