Website Aster DM Healthcare
Aster DM Healthcare Limited is one of the largest private healthcare service providers operating in multiple GCC states and is an emerging healthcare player in India. With an inherent emphasis on clinical excellence, we are one of the few entities in the world with a strong presence across primary, secondary, tertiary and quaternary healthcare through our hospitals, clinics and pharmacies. We have over 20,000 plus dedicated employees across the geographies that we are present in, delivering a simple yet strong promise to our different stakeholders: “We’ll treat you well.” We reach out to all economic segments in the GCC countries through our differentiated healthcare services across the “Aster”, “Medcare” and “Access” brands.
- Works closely with internal stakeholders in matters related to checking for approvals, assisting patients, maintaining hygiene standards etc
- Schedule patient’s hospital admissions, file and complete Insurance check list, disclaimers, admission form and insurance forms, Medical Records, approvals etc.
- Determine the financial status of patients and their eligibility for health services
- Cross verify all appointment files taken out by support staff with appointment list attached (insurance forms will be inserted)
- Send patient to concerned counter. Assist patient if required in reaching to the counter
- Organizing and maintaining patient records, consent forms, payment forms, etc.
- Ensure patients are informed if a clinician is running late or called out
- Ensure hygiene standards are maintained
- Organize and maintain forms and office stationery required for front desk activities
- Ensure all standard protocols set by organization are maintained
- Respect and maintain the privacy and dignity of patients, assure client confidentiality at all times
- Confirm all appointments for the following day over telephone on a daily basis
- Check with Insurance Coordinator for cases requiring approvals
- Coordinate with Symphony for insurance related matters
- Check with Insurance Coordinator the status of the Insurance card produced by the patient
- Check with the Insurance coordinator about the packages covered
- Works closely with external stakeholders to handle queries and feedback
- Book appointments over phone as well as through walk ins
- Schedule /Reschedule / cancel and confirms appointments (Clinicians consultation, Radiology appointments etc.)
- 0 – 2 Years
- Schedule appointment requested through websites and SMS
- Experience in Handling Customers/ Patients in similar role
Company: Aster DM Healthcare
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.