Website Mashreq Bank
The role is to act as the primary point of contact for corporate banking clients for their enquiries, service requests, and complaints. They are expected to comprehend client requirements, log all such requirements within the CRM, and always strive for first point resolution (FPR) by resolving the request themselves. If that is not possible they are expected to correctly identify and escalate to the relevant stakeholders and track request to ensure timely resolution in line with established TAT matrix.
- Work together with relevant stakeholders to identify opportunities for process improvements and enhancing customer experience.
- Build strong ties and rapport with both internal and external customers.
- Deliver excellent proactive and reliable service to clients, as measured via internal/external metrics
- To be able to support relationship teams and act as backups for clients in the absence of an ARM
- Excellent comprehension skills and understanding of customer requirement
- Exceptional communication skills with complete command over spoken and written English. Arabic advantageous
- Intermediate level of Corporate / Business / Wholesale product knowledge such as. Cash, Trade, Collection etc.
- Possesses customer centric attitude with willingness to learn & take ownership
- University graduate preferable with a minimum of 2 years of customer handling experience in functions such as Customer Services and Relationship management
Company: Mashreq Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.