Website Emirates NBD
Business Banking was set up separate segment managing small and medium enterprises. In Business Banking we always ensured that our customers are placed on the right platforms as we deliver the best products and services. Customer Service Representative is an enhanced role within the organization that is responsible to improve customers’ experience and reduce errors whole interacting with customers in order to provide the support to all types of requests and complaints.
- Processing to all requests on BPM/Tracksoft with less errors.
- Fix the identified process and systems gaps and provide feedback to business units on knowledge gaps to help in training.
- Handle all types if SRs logged in CRM queues.
- Assist RMs to all type’s requests assigned to them for effective resolution/TAT.
- Investigate all reopened cases in order to identify gaps for effective resolution.
- Proper Creation to all types of complaints
- Reduction in repeated complaints
- Reduction in errors while performing transaction on BPM and Tracksoft.
- Knowledgeable with processes, products and policies which are offered primarily by Business Banking and the entire bank.
- Avoid escalations
- Document the gaps identified in terms of knowledge, process or system and provide the feedback to respective units.
- Validation to resolved complaints
Company: Emirates NBD
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.