Website DP World
Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers, addressing their concerns, resolving issues, and ensuring their satisfaction.
- Provide clients with complete Flight/Sailing details in order to ensure proper flow in information is guaranteed.
- Liaise with Airlines/Ocean lines in order to procure the best possible solutions (capacity and cost) to be utilized upon execution of transportation files.
- Liaise with internal Network and external Partner Agents in order to guarantee the best possible service assistance.
- Act quickly upon possible emergency situations that may arise within the life of an Air/Ocean file.
- Network with Operations colleagues to ensure proper support is given in case of workflow overload.
- Manage file creation and all services associated with freight forwarding and logistics.
- Assist with account start-up. Liaison with sales to ensure required documentation/information needed for the SOP are provided.
- Monitor/audit files weekly for compliance of estimate input, profit margin setting and timely invoicing.
- Assist clients in their day-by-day requests related to export/import documentation in order to ensure proper execution to the transportation files.
- Computer Skills – Intermediate computer skills with a proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Analytical Skills – Strong analytical skills including ability to analyze numbers and attention to detail.
- Communication – Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate with clients, carriers, other forwarders, vendors.
- Languages – You speak and write fluent English – additional languages are a bonus, but not a must.
- At least 3 years of relevant and recent experience in Freight Forwarding Operations and Customer Service.
- Freight Forwarding experience is mandatory.
Company: DP World
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sharjah, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.