Website Emirates Flight Catering
The Customer Service Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of service delivery for assigned Airlines Customers of Emirates Flight Catering (EKFC) and acts as a management interface between the client and internal stakeholders. The Customer Service Manager will pro-actively identify client needs, potential service risks and mitigate any potential service failures and lead service recovery efforts as required.
- Propose Client servicing initiatives that enhances our Proactive customer-centric approach through the introduction of robust and effective processes that results in pre-empting generic/recurring customer concerns from occurring
- Responsible for analysing customer metrics of major airlines such as : survey/audit and performance related KPI/KRA results,conducting trend analysis of identified deviations from respective airlines SLAs with the aim of proposing plans to improve on these and on our Brand perception with SM-C&S
- Proposing a business plan to build/increase Customer Loyalty by leveraging on our Brand, developing and maintaining positive and constructive connection with clients, constantly hearing their feedback and addressing their concerns with the relevant departments.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining excellent client relationships by maintaining a clear line of communication between the customer and the internal departments to ensure that Airline Customer Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met or exceeded.5. Coordinate and attends client menu presentations ensuring that the menus presented are in line with customers’ profiles and set budgets.
- Follow up on the process of issuance, investigation and timely reply to customer feedback and non-conformances and to ensure that pertinent action is taken and outcomes are professionally communicated to clients.
- Manage the relationship with assigned customer accounts to ensure business has pertinent information to perform profitably and meet customer expectations.
- Demonstrate skills in identification of customer needs and potential sales solution to meet them enabling customer satisfaction.
- Follow up the assigned projects/tasks effectively and ensure the relevant the Commercial and Services Department’s deliverables are achieved in a timely manner
- Engage and monitor preventative actions implemented internally until proven to be sustainable and continues to be practiced by internal stakeholders to ensure that contractual clauses do not deviate from SOPs, SLAs or contractual obligations to avoid customer complaints and non-conformances in future
- Ability to analyse and correctly assess priorities under pressure
- Ability to build effective working relationships with customers and co-workers
- Highest standard of professional behaviour and personal presentation
- Self-motivated with the ability and initiative to achieve results individually and as part of a team
- Culturally aware and sensitive to the needs of individual clients
- 5-7 years’ experience in a key account management position preferably in aviation, inflight service, airline catering or hospitality industry
- Demonstrated results in providing flexible business solutions in a dynamic working environment.
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service excellence and continuous improvement
- Working knowledge of Food Safety requirements and systems
- Ability to work to strict deadlines without compromising quality
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- High level of proficiency in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite
- High level of proficiency in Salesforce
- Strong negotiation skills and proven ability to achieve service recovery outcomes that benefit both the customer and EKFC
- High level of organizational skills and attention to detail
Company: Emirates Flight Catering
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.