Customer Success Specialist Focal point for customer’s shipping requests for land, sea and air freight in the industrial segment. Coordinate with the internal operations on all shipping request.
- Responsible for all KPIs and SLAs agreed with allocated customers
- Takes and registers all customer complaints
- Drives solution of customer complaints by solving it directly or assigning tasks to other function
- Acts as first contact point for customer claims; supports customer in notification and reception of claims, provides claims documents, collects required documents from claimant and hands over to specialized claims handlers when documents are complete
- Ensure seamless transaction liaising with Pricing and Billing teams
- Provide freight solutions to customers for land, sea and air freight.
- Assist customers on status of their shipment, outstanding shipments or tracking.
- Manage end to end shipment life cycle liaising with all internal and external stakeholders
- Proactively informs customer on shipment status, exceptions and provides intermediate updates on incident solution
- Takes and handles customer inquiries, e.g. Track and Trace
- Working knowledge of transportation management systems (TMS)
- Ability to handle challenging situation in a composed manner
- Excellent English Verbal & Written skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, Logistics or Engineering
- 3-5 years’ experience in the Freight industry
- 2-5 years’ experience of Customer Service preferably handling key business clients
- Good Express product knowledge
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.