Direct and manage the cyber security risk management and governance program inline with cyber security policies, procedures and industry best practices. Manage regulatory and compliance requirements with regard to cyber security matters, and provide information security awareness to stakeholders. Ensure the integrity of cyber security policies, standards and guidelines to mitigate cyber security risks, and provide oversight and coordination for internal and external audits.
- Manage the team’s productivity to achieve the set KPIs and service levels. • Develop and coach the team to enhance their knowledge, skills, and performance.
- Set performance management objectives for all reportees and perform mid-year and year-end performance reviews.
- Manage and report on cyber governance financial spending.
- Drive the communication of cyber security policies and guidelines and ensure compliance in order to achieve an incident free IT operational environment.
- Manage to the development of cyber-policies, procedures and standards that are in line with best practices and industry trends.
- Oversee the development and facilitation of the metrics and reporting framework that measures the efficiency and effectiveness of the cyber security program.
- Working experience in managing information and cyber security awareness programs.
- Working experience in managing cyber risk programs and assessments.
- 5+ years of relevant working experience.
- Working experience in multiple industries (e.g. Oil & Gas, Energy, Utilities, Retail, Government…) is preferable.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.