Functional Senior Analyst is responsible for assisting in the design, delivery, and improvement of Applications, Systems, or ERP modules.
- Participating/carrying out software maintenance and updating the Information System in a timely manner when requested
- Assessing the feasibility of adopting new modules, features and functionalities
- Participating in committees responsible for upgrading or implementing new solutions and improving processes
- Identifies and documents system deficiencies and recommends solutions
- Planning and implementing ERP modules and / or additional functionalities in the areas of Finance, Human
- Resources, Supply Chain, Maintenance, Projects and others
- Formulating functional and technical requirements/specifications in coordination with business owners
- Providing internal consultancy for the Managers regarding solutions or business process improvement opportunities.
- 7+ of Information Technology experience
- Degree: Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Business field or equivalent
- 3+ years of relevant working experience
- Preferable professional certifications: Product Certification in SAP like FI/CO, MM etc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.