Website Emirates Flight Catering
The job holder will be responsible for effectively contributing to the long term and short-term strategy of Operations business units by analysing, integrating, presenting and reporting key operational data. He/she will be responsible for gathering, consolidating, visualizing, analysing, inferring and presenting essential data and reports for management review and strategic decision-making purposes.
- Develop predictive analysis for business units to accurately predict and effortlessly plan daily material requirements for all the outbound departures based on the inbound arrivals.
- Prepare and provide scheduled & adhoc reports and dashboards for management review and information
- Ensure compliance to all Health and Safety policies and report any Health & Safety hazards along with unsafe acts and conditions to the duty officer or manager.
- Proactively engage with internal and external customer (where required) for Galley Loading Plans (GLP) and Production updates and ensure departments are informed regularly of galley loading plans (GLP)/production planning changes.
- Efficiently support operation business units in making informed strategic decisions by gathering, consolidating, studying, visualizing, analyzing, inferring and presenting key operational data/trend.
- Effectively contribute in improving planning by providing meal forecast data on the services schedule based on the meal uplift and expected demand quantity (Pax load) on daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Contribute in controlling over-production, waste, and shortages by formulating on time accurate forecast analysis reports.
- Ensure clarification of data to internal customers in terms of integrity, verification, follow up and response.
- Maintain schedules for recurring operational tasks, track key client and project meta data and assist in evaluating task priorities.
- Consistently re-evaluate data and related processes to ensure compliance and regular improvement.
- Strong technology skills; Ability to learn new technology.
- Demonstrated knowledge of database design and data techniques.
- Experience with analytical software and basic statistical analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to present data analysis results to Operation Managers / Heads of department.
- Ability to collect, document, and organize large amounts of data.
- Ability to work in a constantly changing, collaborative and a time critical work environment. Display careful attention to detail and accuracy in work habits.
- Expert knowledge in MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook.
Company: Emirates Flight Catering
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.