Website Mashreq Bank
Advanced Analytics team is responsible to integrate new data sources and build data models, data dictionaries and machine learning models for the Wholesale Bank.
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques, Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when needed. Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes
- Data mining using state of the art methods, Use both predictive & AI/ML modeling techniques to optimize customer experiences, increase revenue generation opportunities using New product to buy models and enhance operational efficiency.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data-gathering techniques
- Develop custom data models and algorithms
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy
- Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality
- Master’s or Ph.D. in statistics, mathematics, or computer science
- Knowledge of machine learning techniques such as clustering, decision tree learning, and artificial neural networks
- Experience in manipulating data sets and building statistical models
- Experience using web services: Azure AI/ML , Redshift, S3, Spark, DigitalOcean, etc.
Company: Mashreq Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.