The purpose of this role is to analyze, compile and validate complex health care information for inclusion in reports that are utilized by Senior Data Specialist as part of the development of business intelligence for executive and senior leaders. This will be through the analysis of trends, statistical reports, conversations with key stakeholders, and the utilization of data manipulation software and the application of a range of analytical techniques.
- Study and highlight the implications of trends in HMC activity.
- Manages data preparation and workflow processes across internal and external teams.
- Assist in specifying necessary data elements within digital information systems.
- Provide information through the collation / extraction and analysis of complex health care data using proven analytical techniques.
- Seek opportunities for the provision of proactive advice and support.
- Assist in developing processes and guidelines to ensure accuracy and quality review of all analytics, reports dashboards etc. provided to the management
- Perform critical data analysis, conceptual and logical data modelling to ensure the system is properly recording specific metrics and information and translate into reports and dashboards.
- Assists in compiling and summarizing data in tables, charts, reports or other formats for oral and presentations.
- Perform regular data integrity and quality audits to ensure data authenticity and identify data discrepancies and recommending improvements.
- 6 years’ experience in data management in HR Projects, Recruitment, Legal out of which 3 years in healthcare related field.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Statistics, Information Technology (IT) OR Engineering
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.