Website Dubai Holding
The role holder is responsible for defining, planning, tracking, and managing the project they are assigned to, identifying key resources, and providing the direction required for meeting the project objectives. The role holder is also responsible for ensuring appropriate management, SME’s, business representatives and if required vendor involvement throughout the life of the project.
- Lead the process task force to meet the executive management requirements by defining processes per business function and analyze the cross-business functions areas inter/intra group entities.
- Select team members and, if cross-functional as the Core Team Leader, select Core Team Members.
- Analyze risk and instigate avoidance activities. Establish contingency plans and identify trigger events and responsibility for initiating corrective action.
- Manage priorities with Application owners and ED – Business Technology and respective business stakeholders.
- Assure that all team members understand their roles and accept their responsibilities.
- Acquire and allocate project resources according to the approved project plan.
- Manage change to preserve business plan commitments. Initiate Phase Review if objectives must change.
- Coordinate management and technical decisions.
- Define and document all phases of the project including tasks, escalation paths, milestones, and acceptance criteria.
- Manage the business and technical analysis of project/products and enhancement requests, ensuring that both business and technical specifications are sufficiently communicated and documented.
- Prepare the Project initiation form, project plan, project charter and validate the business case prior to seeking management approvals to proceed.
- Realize the customer requirements into one agreed solution document with scope, plan, risks, and costs.
- Oversee QA, and implementation planning.
- Understand the business objectives, functional structure, business information structure, critical success factors (CSF) and key performance indicators (KPI), and the key issues and priorities for all the group entities.
- Experience as Scrum Master / Agile project manager required
- Experience of development, integration and hosting of IT systems, software configuration, risk management, data protection, bid management. and Procurement process
- In-depth Agile knowledge around specific agile ceremonies
- Minimum graduate degree in information technology and or business management
- PRINCE 2 practitioners and PMI methodologies are preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in managing increasingly complex projects in a technical environment.
Company: Dubai Holding
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.