Website Rotana Hotels
As a Demi Chef de Partie you are responsible to take care of the daily food preparation and duties assigned to meet the set standard and qualities whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Ensure the highest standards and consistent quality in the daily preparation and keep up to date with the new products, recipes and preparation techniques
- Support the Chef de Partie or Sous Chef in the daily operation and work
- Instruct and lead subordinates through their daily requirements in food preparation and actively take part in set up of buffets and special functions
- Work according to the menu specifications by the Chef de Partie
- Coordinate and participate with other sections of requirements, cleanliness, wastage and cost control
- Keep work area at all times in hygienic conditions according to the rules set by the hotel
- Follow the instructions and recommendations from the immediate superiors to complete the daily tasks
- Prepare the daily mis-en-place and food production in different sections of the main kitchen or satellites
- Control food stock and food cost in his section
- You should have a professional kitchen apprenticeship or chefs training course and previous experiences in quality establishments along with good culinary skills.
- The ideal candidate will be positively spirited and passionate about food and be committed to work together with the service team to deliver an amazing guest experiences every time.
- You are a very positive, dynamic, creative and dedicated team player with the ability to work in a multicultural environment and under difficult condition while possessing following additional competencies:
- The ability to communicate well in English and a proven track of food preparation, presentation and preservation knowledge is an essential.
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.rotanacareers.com.