Website American Hospital Dubai
The Registered Dental Nurse/Assistant is responsible for assisting the dentist in the clinic. The Dental Nurse/Assistant is also responsible for sterilization, preparation and inventory control of dental instruments and supplies.
- Maintains adequate operatory supplies and compiles a list for inventory control and ordering purposes.
- Follow up on patient’s diagnostic tests and coordinate with the dentist for informing patients about their results, treatment, or if a follow up is needed with the dentist.
- Monitors patient during Nitrous Oxide sedation in accordance to hospital policies and procedures.
- Performs oral hygiene instructions.
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize tasks ensuring effective functioning of the area.
- Maintains accurate and thorough documentation as per hospital policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates delivery of safe and appropriate dental care according to standards of care.
- Book patient for appointment, procedure, or treatment according to treatment plan.
- Keeps accurate records of patient current medical history and dental charting.
- Applicant must hold current home country License.
- 5-year Doctor of Dental Medicine Degree
- 3-4 year General Nursing Diploma/Degree.
- Minimum 4 years experience in nursing care, with at least 2 years in Dental Speciality.
- DHA License well regarded.
- BLS certification.
Company: American Hospital Dubai
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.