Website Commercial Bank of Dubai
Role holders provide professional secretarial service to the Group Head and his direct reports. Scope of accountabilities will include time management, self correspondence and acting as first point of contact in addition to other normal secretarial functions.
- Prepares effective itineraries to ensure optimum utilization of time and other resources.
- Draft replies and where appropriate, prepares self-correspondence under manager’s guidance to ensure timely and appropriate responses to internal and external customers.
- Acts as first point of contact for internal and external visitors and screen them to ensure that only the necessary visitors are directed to the department head
- Prepare presentational reports as per instructions to meet internal and external requirements.
- Attends to customers to solve their minor issues and direct others to the appropriate person to ensure their issues are addressed.
- Provides time management services for Department Head / branch manager to support the effective use of time and timely fulfillment of commitments
- Maintain and applies strict level of confidentiality in all work related matters, to protect the bank’s business interest
- Keeps updated about polices, procedures and practices within department / bank to ensure consistent adherence.
- Provide professional secretarial services to department heads / branch manager, to ensure that all matters are dealt with efficiently and appropriately.
- Graduate, preferably in commercially oriented discipline
- Good communication skills
- Good verbal and written command of English. Knowing Arabic will be an advantage
- 5 years experience with a good understanding of banking practices
Company: Commercial Bank of Dubai
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.