Website Doha Bank
The Department Head – Credit Administration will be responsible for leading the Retail and Corporate Credit Administration, Credit Document Preparation, and Document control sections, entailing review of the credit applications for correctness of documentation or approvals, verification of the terms of approval and checking compliance of covenants and payment terms and conditions, and ensuring completeness of documentation in accordance with approved terms and conditions.
- Review all retail/ corporate/private banking documentations for accuracy and completeness in accordance with Doha Bank’s policies/ procedures and pertinent regulatory requirements prior to submitting the documents to Operations.
- Act as the final authority for verifying terms and conditions of credit facilities approvals before permitting the disbursement of approved funds/ utilization of approved credit facilities by Operations.
- Develop credit administration policies and procedures and ensure adherence to the approved policies and procedures by department employees.
- Oversee and ensure that retail and corporate credit files are complete and up-to-date and ensure that the files contain the information necessary to assess the financial health of the borrower and the loan’s repayment performance.
- Perform all activities, as assigned by the CRO, in compliance with local/ foreign regulations, Doha Bank’s policies and approved Credit Administration policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the Credit Administration processes within Doha Bank are operating effectively and efficiently toward achieving high operating standards.
- Ensure completeness of documentation (loan agreements, guarantees, assignment of rights, transfer of title of collaterals, and other related original documents) in accordance with approved terms and conditions.
- Master’s degree in Management any other related discipline will be an added advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic (preferred)
- Experience in credit administration in a leadership role.
- 13 – 18 years of total experience in financial services/banking industry, entailing responsibilities pertaining to the specific area of discipline.
- University graduate with a degree in Business or Banking or Finance or any other related discipline.
Company: Doha Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.