Website Dubai Municipality
Prepare the operational strategy for RTA marine operations relating to passenger transport, management and control of marine operations and prepare maintenance plans to ensure the sustainability of assets and increase their operational efficiency.
- Coordinate with authorities / developers and stakeholders, for all related operation and maintenanc
- Manage and direct the operation and maintenance of Dubai Marine mass transport of passengers and prepare marine operation and maintenance plans to ensure increasing the operational efficiency.
- Improve marine fleet utilization while at the same time reduce cost through ensuring of the implementation of preventive maintenance.
- Approve marine timetables and recommend improvements to improve the operations efficiency.
- Develop and provide a comprehensive strategic plan, objectives and KPI for all activities, projects implemented by the Operation & Maintenance Section and insure that it is done on time effectively and efficiently as per RTA vision, policy, rules and regulation.
- Monitor passengers demands and plan ahead for future new marine routes / services requirement.
- Review the daily operations of all marine transportation and continuously develop plans and solutions to improve services provided to passengers.
- Develop an annual budget and forecast, monitor implementation, evaluate and raise recommendation relating to marine operations and maintenance and the related approved budget expenditure process.
- Excellent knowledge in the management of maritime transportation systems, technical management of marine fleet maintenance and related procedures.
- Has a professional certificate in Marine.
- Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes.
- 7 years of working experience in Marine operation & Maintenance.
- Good experience in data analysis, marine techniques and safety programs, site inspection procedures and operation control management.
- Excellent knowledge in hull vessels maintenance process and marine engines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university.
Company: Dubai Municipality
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit jobs.dubaicareers.ae.