We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for our clients. We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
- Ensure a cost-effective integration between different packages/contractors and project activities.
- Effective interface management and control including their relevant activities, facilitating the traceability of agreements and changes, if any.
- Liaison with all technical managers in order to assure the alignment and consistency of technical designs.
- Assure interface status reports (including progress status and identification of concerns and highlight areas).
- Assure technical cooperation in the team and with contractors in order to minimize technical and
- Manage and co-ordinate project technical interfaces between multiple work packages/contractors, vendors, engineering to ensure: compliance with schedule, consistent design basis and data set, overall design consistency and integrity.
- Coordinate the interaction between all phases of the project in respect to deliverables. Support team coordination to ensure execution as per defined parameters.
- PMT Certification would be an added advantage.
- Manage and co-ordinate project technical interfaces between multiple work packages/contractors, vendors, engineering.
- Coordinate the interaction between all phases of the project in respect to deliverables.
- Liaison with all technical managers in order to ensure the alignment and consistency of technical designs.
- Engineering degree with a minimum of 15 years’ experience in handling EPC projects
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sharjah, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.