We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for our clients. We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
- Supervise and provide guidance in the development of deliverables and technical documents integrating Contract (ITT/FEED) requirements, applicable codes/specifications and other engineering discipline data inputs including constructability aspects.
- Review contract requirements for project execution, organise the preparation of Technical Document Register.
- Review and ensure Project Civil & structural design basis, specifications and calculation methods are aligned with Client’s/Contractual requirements.
- Ensure Integrity is maintained in the project and get the engineering deliverables reviewed/audited by technical or subject specialists available in the group.
- Checking of deliverables produced by Engineering Team. Ensure the prepared design shall be in compliance with all applicable Codes and Standards and Specifications and all constructability aspects are covered.
- Supervise and provide guidance in the development of plot plans, ensure engineering drawings and technical documents are issued for IDCs and the integration of other engineering discipline data inputs. Supervise the review of design calculations.
- Review ITB (Invitation to Bid) documents and provide technical support to proposal engineering team.
- Review and validate FEED specifications, design basis, geotechnical information and drawings to ensure optimum design solutions are followed as part of FEED verification.
- Review Contract (ITT/FEED) specifications and drawings to identify conflicts or insufficient data and raise Technical Queries as required.
- Determine the proposal & execution stage Manhour requirement, develop manpower charts and schedules. Identify the software requirements for design/drafting/modelling for the project.
- Supervise and Lead a team of engineers and designers in carrying out detailed engineering work for large sized projects assuming overall responsibility for conceptual and detailed design, providing Procurement, Subcontracts and Construction supports in compliance with tender specifications, within budgeted man-hour and schedules.
- Direct the preparation of technical inquiry requests (Inquiry Requisitions) to vendors, participate in the technical evaluation of vendor bid offers. Direct and provide guidance in the Technical Bid Evaluations (TBE).
- Administer the preparation of Purchase Requisitions for the procurement of Structural items.
- Direct and monitor Material Take off (MTO) activities.
- Knowledge on Open frame (Piperack, Technological structures) structural analysis and design with Blast Loads.
- Knowledge on Modular concept & design.
- Exposure on various type of Equipment/Package foundations, Pipe racks and Technological structures – Mandatory.
- Exposure in various Company’s specification – DEP, ADNOC DGS, AGES, ARAMCO, etc. Exposure to ADNOC’s AGES will be added advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 15 & above years’ experience related to Oil & Gas industry, preferably from a background in working for consultancy or Engineering organizations in the FEED/EPC of the Onshore Oil and Gas Industry. Master’s degree is an advantage.
- Knowledge in FEED or Basic Engineering, capability of developing from scratch.
- Exposure to preparation of bids for large EPC projects.
- Overall knowledge and exposure on major Civil Engineering areas like Geotech & ground improvement ideas, Underground & drainage design, General Civil works including site preparation, Structural engineering in the field of both steel & concrete, Shallow & deep foundations and water retaining structures.
- Building engineering with basic concept on Blast Resistant design and impact.
- Foundation design (Open and Deep) using Mat3D/ Fdn 3D – Mandatory.
- Experience in STAAD Connect – Mandatory.
- Knowledge on Seismic & Wind calculation – Mandatory.
- Knowledge in International codes viz. ASCE/AISC/ACI/IBC/EN/GOST – Mandatory.
- Knowledge of working in ADNOC projects – Preferable
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sharjah, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.