Website Al Futtaim Careers
Deputy Managers assist the Store Manager. They take over when the SM is not available and share in their responsibilities. They help to motivate staff, handle administrative duties, and perform human resource tasks, such as recruiting and assessing staff performance. They will also perform many of the following tasks: Implementing business procedures. controlling cost or expenditure, maintain quality standards, training employees, budgeting, preparing reports, attending meetings, doing presentations.
- Maintaining Brand integrity through display standards.
- Ensure proper security control of stocks in the store through the implementation of agreed delivery plans and by following company procedures relating to stock movement.
- Proactively monitors customer behavior and feedback to increase service levels.
- Works with customer research to identify any gaps or opportunities to increase service levels.
- Set an example for the team to follow.
- Monitors the performance of competitors in the market and identifies opportunities and threats are addressed and actions are implemented with coordination of the Regional Manager and Function Heads.
- Monitors the performance of the store and benchmarks for sales growth with the Store Management Team.
- Work with the merchandising team to ensure the availability of stock as well as identify and propose actions for slow moving / fast moving stocks for an efficient stock turnover.
- Ensure concerns and opportunities are addressed with the buying team with regards to ordering levels.
- Make sure IT systems are up and running without any business disruption.
- Delivery of operational standards within the store in terms of Visual Merchandising, availability, customer service, stock maintenance, safety and security.
- Retail and Whole sales experience
- Motivated and can work towards set targets and KPI’S
- Experience with and passion for premium fashion brands
- Ensure all relevant reports are issued on a timely basis.
- Ensures that there is an effective Admin Team in place to handle financial procedures including handling invoices, credit notes, petty cash, etc.
- Commercial Acumen
- Customer focus
Company: Al Futtaim Careers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.