Website ALI BIN ALI
This role is responsible for creating strategic design solutions that have a high visual impact. The role involves listening to clients and understanding their needs before making design decisions. The role’s designs are required for a huge variety of brands, products and activities, such as websites, advertising, catalogs, magazines, posters, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity, Eg. – giving organization a visual ‘brand’. This role works to a brief agreed with the internal clienteles and group marketing manager. This role is also responsible of developing creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the client’s objectives and in achieving the medium to long term objectives of the group marketing division.
- Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics.
- Increase user friendliness in digital products.
- Handle design projects from conception to delivery.
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software.
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools.
- Apply typography techniques.
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects.
- Hands-on experience with image editing software, like Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Team player
- Experience in working with brand guidelines and templates in a larger corporate organization
- Creative Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Portfolio of completed design projects
Company: ALI BIN ALI
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.