- feasibility, marketing & sales and undertake internal test fit design and planning in coordination with other stakeholders.
- Understanding land use and products with non-revenue versus revenue generation potential.
- Review master plan deliverables during all project stages, and manage DMT planning requirements and relationships (Vision – PCMP – Framework – CMP – DMP).
- Assist design team to identify and resolve problems, develop strategies to identify major issues that may arise with site delivery team and propose collaborative solutions for such issues.
- Develop of RFPs, briefs, and design strategies for master planning projects.
- Internal team liaison to ensure coordination between all disciplines relevant to master
- Development of land use datasets with design understanding of various land use products, all type of traffic network and circulation, types of open spaces and current real estate development trends and products updates.
- planning (feasibility, architecture, infrastructure, and delivery).
- 6-10+ years of experience with master planning and/or real estate master planning across
asset classes in consultancy, and/or medium and large developers – preferably in the UAE or GCC
- Bachelor Degree in Master Planning, Urban Planning, Urban Design Architecture, or relevant design field
- Masters in Urban Design/ Urban Planning preferred
- Proven experience in master plan / urban design process for developments
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.