Website Chalhoub Careers
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up “The Greenhouse”, which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women’s Empowerment Principles.
- Follow all relevant policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- The job holder is also responsible for the quality control of the designing phase output.
- Ensure that design intent is maintained through documentation and construction
- Ensure on-the-job coordination with internal (Projects, Contracts) stakeholders as well as external (Client, Creative) stakeholders
- Ensure concepts are in line with Group Creative and client’s requirements, budget and program
- Carry out daily supervision and coordination of architectural drawings and proposals, ensuring adherence to SLAs
- The job holder of this position is responsible for ensuring that projects’ technical requirements are well extracted, properly communicated to the Design team, and well represented in the project programme.
- Receive Head of Design approval on architectural drawings and meet with clients to finalize
- Prepare any necessary construction method statement and technical proposals to ensure smooth transition of works
- Review and challenge information regarding design, specifications, materials, colour, equipment, estimated costs
- Participate in business development efforts in a significant role in client presentations
- University Degree in Interior Design or in Architecture
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience with at least 2 years in similar role.
- LEED GA and PMP certifications are a plus.
Company: Chalhoub Careers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.