Performs daily tasks that contribute to the design, development, implementation and support of applications. Develops code as per specifications provide and/or develops technical specifications based on requirements and develops the code.
- Contributes to the design and development of programs and applications by performing routine tasks under the guidance of supervisor
- Ensures that source code is efficient, bug free and has no performance related issues and conforms to the look and feel of overall application
- Demonstrates basic knowledge and understanding of the design blueprint and principles behind a program/ application and the respective business need tackled by it
- Ensures first level of quality check and make sure that code is error free.
- Develops software programs as per technical specifications adhering to department’s development standards, programming language or tools e.g. (Oracle, .Net, JAVA, VB etc)
- Performs straightforward integration activities for new systems as per established guidelines and under the guidance of supervisor
- Demonstrates a basic awareness of guidelines, policies and standards that are applicable to the performance of own job
- Demonstrates a basic understanding of the enterprise architecture and how is it linked to the programs/ applications being developed
- Conforms and abides by Change Control Procedures for applying changes/new additions to the Database, Application and any Software components on Development, Pre-Production/UAT and Production Instances
- Degree: Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Fresh graduate and preferable 1+ years of relevant experience working in programing or development.
- Preferable professional certifications: Industry certification in enterprise applications (e.g. MCSD, RHCEAD, Oracle, Java, ABAP, etc)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.