Website Al Naboodah Group
Satisfy customers to gain their loyalty and recommend the right service to improve customer satisfaction and potential to increase profits.
- Generate invoice on completion of work.
- Collect cash from the customers and remits to the cashier daily.
- Make the daily invoice reports, get the invoices signed by the service manager and forwarded to the finance dept.
- Meet and greets customer; discuss and advise on work to be done.
- Receive customer inquiries and update them on progress.
- Attend the telephone calls, identify the needs, and transfers the line to respective person.
- Perform receiving inspection and record results (visible damages, scratches), obtain customer signature.
- Initiate job card and place in vehicle prior to it being taken to workshop.
- Remain in contact with the workshop for follow-up and instant information about the progress/state of the current jobs.
- Inform customer of additional job required (warranty or cash).
- Check vehicle’s work progress physically to confirm job completion.
- Inform the customer about the completion of the job after checking the vehicle’s condition, washed, clean etc.
- Check the credit limit of the customer and make recommendations to the service manager.
- In case of comeback jobs (after verification by test drive etc.) and other customer complaints, inform the service manager, who in turn raises the customer complaint form as per the ISO procedure.
- Comply and implement the local laws and client’s requirements related to QHSEMS aspects at workplace, as per the bestowed authority and responsibility.
- Perform all the activities in compliance with the Company’s QHSEMS and the assigns specific responsibilities.
- Carries out any additional tasks assigned (in line with qualifications and ability) by the line manager.
- Minimum 5 years experienced automotive diagnostic technician, with minimum Automobile diploma qualification.
- Graduate, preferably in Automotive Engineering.
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
- Excellent motivational skills and multitasking abilities
Company: Al Naboodah Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.