Full accountability on retail mass operations and business developments.
- Full accountability of HC workforce management, responsible of overall retail stores SLA. AWT and AHT, ensuring the proper staffing is in place with high efficiency and productivity.
- Manage and maintain smooth business relationship with different stakeholders ensuring that proper alignment, communication, and engagement is maintained.
- Full accountability of accessories sales/ revenue, working closely with marketing and different stakeholders to ensure that stores have proper stock availability/ display.
- Responsible of Retail Operation Centre in term of systems performance & governance, Responsible on new technology & digital enablers adoption & utilization in the channel, lead discussions with CIT on all related system gaps & technical issues for support & system development
- Oversee, plan, execute and govern the retail operations strategy and retail overall strategy in full alignment with consumer commercial and company strategy.
- Manage the logistics, inventory and stock level ensuring that merchandise is properly displayed.
- Plan, set and manage the target setting for all products across all retail stores per layer, ensuring proper target allocation and distribution.
- Manage, monitor and govern the retail budget (Capex, Opex and direct cost).
- A relevant Bachelor degree.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in Retail out of which 3 years in retail operations.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.