Website First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
To manage and grow large account portfolios and client relationships for assigned portfolio in the CBG segment; improve service quality levels and supervise the subordinates’ day-to-day activities and client interactions to ensure that the objectives are constantly met and its revenue targets achieved, while maintaining client satisfaction and portfolio credit quality.
- Pitch, review , negotiate and conclude deals .
- Achieve individual and team’s financial performance targets.
- Participate in the financial analysis conducted on clients and their respective industries/ markets to identify potential opportunities and risks
- Assist the Unit Head / Line Manager in the day-to-day administrative and transactional activities such as client calls, documentation follow up, updating pipeline, and any other activities in the unit/team to ensure continuity of work and the delivery of effective and high quality outputs.
- Maintain the credit quality of the clients relationships within the Portfolio to an acceptable level set by the Bank’s management
- Examine & resolve credit, market and operational risk aspects of the transactions in collaboration with products and enablement units.
- Develop Term Sheet, Information Memorandum, mandate letter….etc.;
- Manage and follow up on KYC and compliance requirements in order to ensure consistency with the Bank’s
- KYC and AML policies and regulatory requirements
- Originate new business opportunities with target clients across banking products
- Ability to analyse and research information
- Computer proficiency
- Master’s degree in Business Administration is preferred
- Ability to work under pressure and adjust quickly to changing priorities
- Knowledge of the banking sector, and FAB’s products and business strategies
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related discipline.
- Banking software systems proficiency
Company: First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.