Website Mashreq Bank
To develop new investors across banks, multilaterals and insurance companies in identified geographical markets to distribute trade transactions originated by the FI coverage team to achieve pre-set financial & non-financial objectives.
- To have working relations with internal stakeholders including FI coverage teams, risk management and overseas branches.
- Maintain selldown tracker with details on pipeline and sold positions to be shared with stakeholders at agreed intervals.
- Work on underwriting strategy and memo incase of underwriting of any trade loans
- Set up program limits with selected investors
- Consistent feedback to wholesale digital and advanced analytics team to improve the digital trade distribution platform
- Put in place program limits with specific investors such as IFC, BII, ICIEC, Lloyd’s Syndicate as per business requirement
- Work with Wholesale digital and Advanced Analytics to develop and improve the digital trade distribution platform
- Manage trade asset distribution efficiently coordinating with FI coverage team
- Be the focal point of contact for all investors buying trade assets from MB.
- Develop strong working relations with all existing/ new investors across banks, insurance companies and multilateral organizations to position MB as their preferred bank.
- Continuously engage with investors to provide market knowledge to internal stake holders including providing pricing trends and other transactions being discussed
- Exposure to a good blend of domestic and international market knowledge on trade loan sales, Trade finance and Financial Institutions business side
- A proactive and energetic personality with the ability and desire to multi task
- The candidate to have a minimum of 12-14 years’ experience spent with one or better known regional or global institution involved in similar nature of business.
- Experience in managing investor relationships on trade loan sales side.
- A good communicator with relationship development bent of mind, developed presentation skills while being an effective team-player.
Company: Mashreq Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.